You will learn how to do some basic adjustments, specifically for portraits in Adobe Lightroom CC
- Go to Develop Module
- On the right panel, under “Basics,” you have access to a lot of different non-distructive image adjustments
- Adjust the White Balance by changing the WB option in Lightroom
- Adjust overall exposure by moving the Exposure slidebar
- Adjust Contrast, Shadows, Highlights, Blacks, and Whites as you may please. Be subtle with your edits when you’re editing a portrait
- Sometimes clarity can help bring out some textures but do not abuse this slider in portrait editing.
- Play around with Virance and Saturation. Again, be subtle, you definitely do not want to have oversaturated skin color for portraiture.