You will learn how to make a photo collage in Photoshop
- Go to File> New…
- Choose any document size. Example: Photo> Landscape 10×8
- Drag your images to the layout and aligned in a box/frame.
- Add a stroke around the images by selecting one of the images > Click “Fx” (bottom right corner) > Stroke…
- Choose stroke size. Then choose Position: Inside. Choose color: White.
- To apply the Layer effect to the rest of the images, right click on the layer that already has the layer style. Then, select: “Copy Layer Style”
- Select the rest of the image layers, right click > “Paste Layer Style”
- Once you’re done, use the crop tool to crop into the collage. Make sure you allow consistent spacing around the collage.